Transfer an existing ISA
Funds you have chosen
What percentage of the amount you are transferring would you like to assign to each investment?
Why would I leave cash in my ISA?
You can hold the money in your ISA in cash and choose your investments later. You also need cash to pay for any charges.
Please note, if you want to withdraw money from your ISA immediately, the amount you want to withdraw needs to be available in your account as cash, with no transactions pending.
You have not yet selected any funds
If you are using a mobile device you may not be able to view all the important information which you need to read before you go ahead with your transaction. If you cannot read the information please switch to a larger display if you wish to proceed.
Before you apply you will need to have looked at our ISA page.
It gives you information about the Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA so you know all of its features and are aware of the risks. It also includes more detail including the minimum payments required, its charges, tax and investment choices. If after reading this page you are unsure whether an Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA is right for you, then you should seek financial advice before going ahead.
1. To open an Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA you need to:
- Have read these important documents:
- Have your National Insurance number
- Be a UK resident aged 18 or over. You may also be eligible if you, your spouse or civil partner works overseas for the UK Government.
2. Make your investment choices
Visit Your Investment Options where you can select investments based on your own needs. You don’t have to make your investment choices before you apply, instead your money will be held in the cash account until you make your investment selection. The cash account currently has a variable interest rate as shown at aviva.co.uk/bank-interest-rates. The annual Aviva charge of not more than 0.4% is payable on all monies in the Aviva Stocks & Shares ISA. Make sure you check the interest rate on the cash account - if it's less than what we charge for managing it, the amount in the cash account will reduce in value.
3. Important things to remember
- You can only pay into one stocks and shares ISA in any tax year.
- The value of investments could go down as well as up. You could get back less than the amount that's been invested.
- You should think of your investment funds as a medium- to long-term investment of at least five years.
- We don't assess the suitability of the investment. This means you won't receive the same level of protection had you received a personal recommendation - so you need to make certain that it meets your needs before you decide to go ahead.
- By continuing with this application you confirm that you have read our Fair Processing Notice, which explains how we share your data and what your rights are in relation to the personal information we use to process your application.
We can give you facts but not a personal recommendation
While we can give you all the facts about our products and services, we can’t give you personalised financial advice and nothing on our website is a personal recommendation.
If you are looking for a personal recommendation or you’re not sure whether a product or service is right for you, you should ask a financial adviser who may charge for their service.
If you would like more information, please visit our financial advice web page.
Help me select
Ready made funds
Built by Aviva Investors; pick from growth funds expertly managed to different levels of risk or a fund looking to provide an income.
We recommend you regularly review your fund choice(s) to ensure your needs are being met.
If you're happy to go ahead
Your account will be managed through MyAviva, a convenient online location where you can find details of Aviva products you hold. You will need to be able to access MyAviva to view your correspondence and documentation from Aviva and to carry out any transactions. You will be responsible for your own password and online security.
Call us for more information
0800 285 1088
Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am – 6:30pm
- 8:30am – 12:00pm
Calls are free from UK landlines and mobile phones.
For our joint protection telephone calls may be monitored and will be recorded and saved for a minimum of five years.
Platform provider and ISA Manager: Aviva Wrap UK Limited. Registered in England No. 4470008. Aviva, Wellington Row, York, YO90 1WR. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 231530.
Aviva UK Digital Limited introduces to Aviva Wrap UK Limited for ISAs. Aviva UK Digital Limited is registered in England No. 09766150. Registered office: St Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 728985.