In order to make getting a quote as simple as possible we have based the quotation on a few assumptions. Please read through these and tell us if the assumptions we have made are correct to the best of your knowledge and belief:
- You own and live in the property to be insured
- It's your permanent home and is not let or used for business purposes
- Your home is not a flat, bedsit, mobile home, maisonette or sub-divided
- The boiler in your home is in working order, powered by natural gas, and is not a warm air heating system
- The boiler in your home is not:
- dual purpose model (e.g. Aga, Rayburn), an Elson tank or thermal storage unit
(e.g. Potterton Powermax / Promax or Ideal Istor)
- A Gledhill, Ferroli, Chaffoteaux Britany Combi or Servowarm
(Savannah, Select, Sorrento, Supreme, XLF, Saxon or Elite) model
We'll carry out a Boiler Health Check and confirm whether we can cover your boiler. If we can't provide cover and need to cancel your policy, we'll give you a full refund of any associated premiums paid.
Are all of these assumptions correct?